fifty-five, the data agency, helps brands leverage their data to increase marketing, advertising, and sales effectiveness. We help businesses collect, enrich, and activate their data to find new customers, foster engagement, increase conversion, and drive sales across online and offline channels. We work with our clients to achieve these goals using a combination of consulting, software, and managed services. Co-founded by former Google executives, fifty-five has offices in Paris, London, Hong Kong, Shanghai and New York.
Within the consulting team based in Paris or London, you will actively take part in delivering fifty-five's missions to multiple clients, during projects covering topics such as web analytics management, site conversion optimisation and digital media mix optimisation.
You will report to a Program Manager or the Head of Media Programs and will work closely with the Product and Operations Team. As a data analyst associate, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five's offer, both in terms of marketing and in terms of technical and operational delivery.
Depending on the project, you will contribute in different ways, and need to provide the expected deliverables. Examples of projects include:
- Using web analytics tools to analyse site performance
- Writing case studies based on previous projects
- Preparing online usability benchmarks
- Creating mock web pages for multivariate or A/B tests
- Participating in knowledge sharing and development
- Master's degree in Business or Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong knowledge of the Office and Google Suites
- Fluent English
- Strong interest in web and media technologies
- Good writing and communication skills
- Analytical approach
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salary 900€ net/month + bonus
- 50% transportation costs
- Tickets restaurant