Within the small but fired-up team based in Hong Kong, you will actively take part in delivering fifty-five's missions to multiple clients across the region. Those missions relate to onsite conversion optimisation and/or digital media-mix optimisation. During these missions, you will contribute to promoting a new user-centric vision of digital marketing, based on the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions.
You will report to the Head of Hong Kong office and will work closely with the Product and Operations Team in Paris. As a data analyst, you will follow an action plan, issuing various deliverables during the mission. You will guarantee the integrity of webanalytics data as well as its interpretation during delivery sessions with the client. You will be responsible for the content, the format and the overall quality of the outputs delivered to the client and for monitoring their operational and technical implementation.
Based on your good understanding of our missions and our clients’ needs, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five's offer, both in terms of marketing and in terms of technical and operational delivery.
- Deliver missions related to the monitoring of the client’s digital activity based on key performance indicators (reporting), to onsite conversion optimisation through data analysis and webtesting, and to online media buy optimisation
- Analyse data and structure relevant information for the client's benefit, in line with business indicators specific to their industry (eg. mobile operators, retail, travel, etc.)
- Develop a sharp operational expertise on both conversion and online media-buy topics
- Meet clients' needs and pay attention to the quality of all deliverables
Skills and experience
- Master's degree (business, engineering) or equivalent diploma
- Fluent English & Cantonese Speaker (Mandarin is a plus)
- 0-2 years (analyst) / 3-5 years (senior analyst) experience in project management or digital marketing, consulting firms (strategy, organization, change management, IS, etc.), business Intelligence software publishers (SAP, etc.), or media-buy agencies, digital or traditional
- Knowledge of the main online acquisition channels: search engines (SEO, SEM and bid-management tools), display, affiliate marketing, emailing, social media, AdExchange, web and mobile applications, etc.
- Industry webanalytics tools
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Good social spirit
- Laid back but professional
- Curious and willing to learn (a lot!)
- Strong interest in new technologies and the digital industry
- Starting asap
- You need to have a working permit.