Part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong and New York, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
At fifty-five, we believe that automation is the best way to achieve productive and accurate missions. From data collection to platform configuration, automation is key when using a large number of internal and external APIs, as well as creating robust microservices. The engineering team creates tools used both inhouse and by our customer, working hand in hand with consultants and product experts, to help them streamline engagements.
The ideal candidate will be able to rapidly draft prototypes, understand new environments and produce clean, robust and scalable code.
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years experience
- Team-oriented development (code reviews, sprints, etc.)
- Confortable coding in Java (knowing Python and scripting languages is a plus)
- Experience with SQL-like (MySQL, BigQuery) and non-SQL-like (MongoDB, ElasticSearch) environments
- Familiarity with API concepts (OAuth, REST, etc.)
- Build tools (gradle, maven, ant, etc.)