Part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention.
Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
As an Digital Analyst Associate intern within the London consulting team, you will take part in delivering fifty-five's data-led missions to multiple clients. You will assist the consulting team in performing analysis, project management and consulting tasks. You will get exposure to missions relating to data collection, customer acquisition, onsite conversion optimisation, media-mix optimisation and digital business consulting.
We place a strong emphasis on technical training and consulting skills development. During your internship you will attend new joiner induction week in Paris as well as receiving on the job training whilst working on multiple client engagements across diverse sectors including retail, luxury goods and consumer business.
During your 6 month internship you will develop a customer-centred approach to marketing using the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions. You will be predominantly working from our central London office in the heart of Hoxton, with occasional travel to our client’s offices.
At the conclusion of your internship, for successful applicants, we offer the opportunity to join the firm in a full-time capacity as an Digital Analytics Analyst.
Please note that we are not able to sponsor visas, so you must have the right to work in UK.
As a Digital Analytics Consultant Intern, your typical role and deliverables can include:
- Use of analytics tools to analyse site and digital media performance
- Usability audits of websites and apps
- Running multivariate or A/B tests
- Ecommerce sales optimisation and business modelling
- Preparation of case studies based on previous projects to assist marketing and business development
Education & Experience
- For interns, we do not look for specific digital experience, more the interest and attitude to solve our clients' most interesting digital challenges
- First Class or Upper Second undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) in any discipline
- We look for candidates with at least 340 UCAS (or international equivalent) points across your top 3 A-levels (excluding General Studies)
- Proactive, quick learner with strong team working, project management and problem solving skills
- Fluent English
- Understanding of digital business models
- Strong analytical skills
- Good entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Strong working knowledge of Office and Google for Work
- Strong interest in new technologies and the digital industry