We bring advertisers and consumers closer together by collecting, exploring and activating data. Part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company helping brands collect, analyze and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention.
Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
Within the consulting team based in Shenzhen, you will actively take part in delivering fifty-five's missions to multiple clients. During missions relating to media acquisition strategy or onsite conversion optimization, you will contribute to promoting a new user-centric vision of digital marketing, based on the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions.
As a senior data analyst, you will follow an action plan, issuing step by step various deliverables during the mission. You will guarantee the integrity of webanalytics data as well as its interpretation during delivery sessions with the client. You will be responsible for the content, the format and the overall quality of the outputs delivered to the client and for monitoring their operational and technical implementation.
Based on your good understanding of our missions and our clients’ needs, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five's offer, both in terms of marketing and in terms of technical and operational delivery.
- Deliver missions related to the monitoring of the client’s digital activity based on key performance indicators (reporting), to onsite conversion optimisation through data analysis and webtesting, and to online media buy optimisation
- Analyse data and structure relevant information for the client's benefit, in line with business indicators specific to their industry (eg. mobile operators, retail, travel, etc.)
- Develop a sharp operational expertise on both conversion and online media-buy topics
- Meet clients' needs and pay attention to the quality of all deliverables
Education & Experience
- Master's degree (business, engineering) or equivalent diploma
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management or digital marketing, consulting firms (strategy, organization, change management, IS, etc.), business intelligence software publishers (SAP, etc.), or media-buy agencies, digital or traditional
Skills & Interests
- Mandarin (fluent or native)
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Data visualization
- Strong analytical skills
- Good entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and the main online acquisition channels: search engines (SEO, SEM and bid-management tools), display, affiliate marketing, emailing, social media, AdExchange, web and mobile applications, etc.
- Industry webanalytics tools